Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Taking Off Your make-up

I will admit that I am horrible about taking off my makeup. I am too lazy at night to wash my face, let alone take off my makeup beforehand. For this reason, I keep some alcohol-free makeup removers next to my bed in my bedstand drawer and pull one out right before I go to bed and take off my makeup. In my opinion, this is the best way to take off your makeup, which really should be done every night; it’s an essential part of taking care of your skin. All you have to do with these is wipe your make-up off and throw it away. It takes two seconds. These makeup wipes can be bought at makeup counters such as mac, at drugstores by brands such as Neutrogena, or, my favorite place to buy them, Trader joe’s. Trader joes makes some out of all natural ingredients that work absolutely amazing and leave my skin feeling soft and silky. For dry/normal skin I highly recommend buying makeup wipes without alcohol in them, as they can really dry out your skin. Make-up wipes with alcohol should only be used by those with oily skin. Make-up wipes are also great for taking off make-up after you have messed up while applying your make-up and need to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment