Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tip # 1: Always Go With What You Like

The most important piece of advice I can offer anyone on makeup is to go with what you like best on you. Although I may make suggestions on what I feel will not work on round faced girls or will not flatter their face shapes, such as bright red lips or smokey eyes, it doesn’t mean you should avoid these looks if you love them on you. If a smokey eye is your favorite look, by all means go for it! The tips I give are merely suggestions of what I personally believe is flattering or unflattering- but I’m not saying that if you go with a look that I do not recommend that it will look bad on you. So my suggestion to experiment with your makeup- don’t be afraid to try new things. The best way to learn what works for you is to try different looks and discover what you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment